Date of Birth: March 17, 1970 Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
DIPLOMAS AND ACADEMIC TITLES
- 2003 DEPA. Université Senghor d’Alexandrie, Egypt.
- 1995 Diploma in Archaeology, Royal University of Fine Arts, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- 1990 Diplôma of High school, Phnom Penh. Cambodia.
- Training in Leadership and Innovation, World Bank and ERA, Phnom Penh Cambodia 2021
- Certificate of Sustainable Heritage Management, UNESCO Bangkok.2021
- Certificate of the Disaster Risk Management for Cultural Heritage in Southeast Asia: Post-Disaster Recovery for the living Archaeological Urban Complex, Bagan, Myanma, 2018
- Certificate of the Application of GIS on Underwater Cultural Heritage. Chanthaburi, Thailand, 2010
- Certificate of underwater Cultural heritage. Chanthaburi, Thailand, 2009
- Certificate of underwater Cultural heritage Management, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia.2009
- Certificate of From Risk assessment to conservation: safeguarding archaeological complexes in the Mekong region, Vat Phu, Laos.2007
- 2014- 2016: Director of Department of Antiquities, Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts (MCFA).
- 2009- 2014: Deputy Director General of Cultural Heritage (MCFA).
- 2007–2009: Deputy Director of Department of Archaeology and Prehistory (MCFA)
- 2003–2010: Project Coordinator of the program of Archaeological Site Inventory in Cooperation between MCFA and EFEO.
- 1998-2003 : staff at MCFA
+ PHANN Nady., 1912, “The Current Status and Challenges for Maritime Archaeology in Cambodia” in marine Archaeology in Southest Asia. Asian Civilisation Museum, Signapor.
+ PHANN Nady., 1911,”History and Current Status of Underwater Cultural Heritage in Cambodia” in Proceedings on the Asian - Pacific regional conference on underwater heritage, Philippines
+ PHANN Nady., 2008, “Archaeological Research in Cambodia”, Vietnam Archaeology N°3. Vietnam Academic of Social Sciences. Hanoi
+ Bruguier, Bruno & PHANN Nady., 1998, Bibliographie du Cambodge ancien 2vol. Paris : EFEO.
+ Languages: French, English,
+ Computer: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Internet